Monday, November 26, 2012

10 more days!!!

Cheers everyone!
I can't believe that I'm writing a blog that has only TEN DAYS LEFT in the United Kingdom!  Time has flown by so fast this semester- I'm sure you read about it in every blog, but I can't believe it has been 14 weeks across the pond.  As I was skyping my Grandma today, I was telling her I feel like I have learned so much and have been able to appreciate our culture so much more.  I think we take for granted all of the things we have in life.  This experience has changed my life for sure.  
With ten days left in the UK (9 because it's technically midnight here, but whatever), I have a LOT left to do!  Today was a project day for nursing, tomorrow we have a presentation, and I am getting a tour of the Haunting sets that are kept in the basement!  I am also going to see my meet-a-family tomorrow for a little bit, as well as play in a volleyball game.  Breathe.  Then on Wednesday I get to study and have my last British Studies class.  Thursday I have my first exams starting finals, as well as the valedictory dinner to end the semester.  Friday I have another final, and Saturday is Harlaxton Family Christmas, complete with caroling in the village.  Sunday I get to pack, and Monday I have another final.  Tuesday I get to pack and I leave on Wednesday to catch a flight on Thursday to come home.  Yeah, I'm a little bit busy, but I don't mind.  I have a lot of work to do before I come home, and I am starting to get homesick with the holidays in full swing.  Fortunately, I will be home soon!  I should be posting more blogs as the next coming days will have so much going on, and I have to post a blog about Rome as well!! Hopefully I find time to study (just kidding mom and dad, I will study first....maybe :) ).  
Thank you all so much for your support with my journey this semester.  I could not have been over here without everyone encouraging me and helping me live my dreams!  Here is a picture to remind you how much I miss home today... :)


Cheers!
Taylor <3

2 comments:

  1. Hey love the swweater, want to wish you the best on your exams. knowing you I know you will do well. Loved skyping with you that will also be coming to an end; but that is o.k. At least you will be home. Can't wait to read the rest of your blogs.Take care and love you. Grampa wants to know if you swam the mote and how is the London fog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you!! We will still Skype, because I won't be home for more than a month and neither will you! I'm glad you enjoy the blogs :) I am FINALLY over the London Fog!! I'm proud and glad to say that Italy did me well and helped me get over my sickness. Tell Grandpa that I have not swam in the mote because it is too cold out to do so! However, I will take a picture of it just for you all :)

      Delete