Monday, August 13, 2012

10 More Days!!!

Well...the feelings are changing from completely excited to now completely nervous and nerve-wracking emotions!! I'm starting to see how quickly my trip is approaching.  Only ten more days until I leave for England...I can hardly believe it myself!  Here is an update of everything that I have done so far...

I have finally finished purchasing clothes for my trip.  That may seem like an easy task; however, it is completely ridiculous trying to figure out what I will wear someplace I have never been before.  To top it all off, I have to try to fit it into one suitcase!  If you know me well, you know that I will have to duct-tape my suitcase together in order for everything to fit!

Secondly, I have gotten a majority of my trips planned.  I have decided that I will be going to London with the Harlaxton students after my first week of classes.  I think that this will help me figure out what I am doing in a foreign country with staff wandering around the same city.  I will also be going to Ireland the second to last weekend of September.  I am also going with the school because it is an extended trip.  I think this will be a lot of fun- I can't wait to kiss the Blarney Stone!!!!!  I have already finished paying for this trip...so now I just have to wait to get there :)  Another trip I have booked is Paris, and I can't wait to wander around under the Eiffel Tower.  This trip will take place the second weekend of November.  Here is a picture of the hotel that I will be staying at...it looks so nice!
I have not yet booked a trip to Austria because I want to wait for friends at school and see if they would like to join.  I am still planning on my paragliding adventure, so stay tuned for that information!

The only other thing that I am also accomplishing is making lists of things I need to get done...if only I could cross some things off from them!  What you can't see in this picture is that I have a TEN PAGE LIST that I have created...

I think that is all I have time for right now.  Stay tuned for the progress on my preparations for my trip...I will be in England in no time!  Until then, I will be spending as much time with my family as possible...starting with making them a yummy dinner and some new desserts (If they turn out, I will blog that too!)

Tootalooo!
<3 Taylor


No comments:

Post a Comment